+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: What are you listening to?

Thanks
    I've been listening to this song at least once a day (usually more) for about the past week.
    It's one of the best Rock songs I've ever heard and has a great story. I think everyone should have the opportunity to hear it at least once.
    "It would be so easy...to let my fate just carry me away...following this same path my whole life through. But I know...I can't. What I do, I do...with no regrets." - FFX
    “’Good’ and ‘Evil’ are only ideas, created by human weakness, to support what drives our hearts.” - SMTDSSH

Thanks
    I found out about this band recently and haven't been able to stop listening to them 0.0

"It would be so easy...to let my fate just carry me away...following this same path my whole life through. But I know...I can't. What I do, I do...with no regrets." - FFX
    “’Good’ and ‘Evil’ are only ideas, created by human weakness, to support what drives our hearts.” - SMTDSSH

Posting Freak Posting Freak Manx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not so much the song as the video. Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS model of Angela Balzac (if angels don't look like that, then THEY SHOULD!).

song is "LAMB" by trio MARiA. Saw vid' of MARiA performing the song. They ain't got NOTHING on Angela. 2D > 3D.
    Team Cirno
    Frozen Frog Racing

+ Reply to Thread